8/15/2005

Blessed be the Caring

Wednesday August 24th, Matthew 5: 7 "You're blessed when you care. At the moment of being "carefull,' you find yourselves cared for. Lowest paying job I ever had was at the Ebenezer Nursing Home. I remember the day I got the raise up to $2.55 hr. I also remember many of the individuals I helped take care of. These memories have been a blessing in my life. Most of the residents I worked with could not care for themselves. But I found that in caring for them and showing them love, what I got in return was far greater. The more I cared, the more I was cared for. Love the Lord with all your heart soul and mind and your neighbor as yourself. You will find that all that giving turns into receiving, and the funny thing is, while doing it, you never think about receiving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Facebook me