10/31/2005

They will know we are Christians by our love

Tuesday November 8th, 1st John 3: 1How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! Sunday November 6th was All Saints Sunday. When you think of the saints in your life, who are they? I don’t mean the ones officially recognized by the church, I mean the ones who brought to you the idea that Jesus Love You. Was it a Grandma or Grandpa? Was it an Aunt or Uncle? Maybe it was someone who you can’t even remember the name of. Jesus Loves me this I know for God’s people tell me so (the song says the Bible tells us, but the reality is that it is the people of God). Most often how they tell us is not by the words they say but by the love they show. What do you show?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Facebook me