8/03/2005

It's a big, big house

Friday August 12th, John 14: Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me. 2In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. Words of comfort, words of God’s loving presence, words of inclusively, words that describe God. There are many rooms, not just for us, but for the whole array of God’s creation. I find it strange that so many who profess to love God so much, disdain so much of God’s creation. If it exists, God created it. If they exist, God created them. What God created, God loves and makes rooms for. To believe otherwise is to believe in a God who as a loving father would just as soon some of his children were dead and wouldn’t mind helping the process along a bit. Sorry folks, I can’t buy that one. To me God is love, end of story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Facebook me