12/19/2006

the "why me?" leap

Tuesday December 26th, Luke 1: 42 In a loud voice she exclaimed: "Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the child you will bear! 43 But why am I so favored, that the mother of my Lord should come to me? 44 As soon as the sound of your greeting reached my ears, the baby in my womb leaped for joy. It is easy to wonder at the love and blessings of God. We all tend to wonder "why me?" when things go wrong. But sometimes when things go so right, we also wonder "why me?" Elizabeth and Mary were blessed with the brining of the Messiah into the world. When we sense the wonderful joy of a "why me?" look around as to how you should share that spiritual gift, and with whom. Look around for a way to pass it on, for as such blessings are truly blessings. When you see the blessing begin to spread, join that ancient tradition and leap for joy. If nothing else, your co-workers will be amused.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Facebook me