12/13/2006

Mouse Tails

Thursday December 21st, Zephaniah 3: 18 I will gather those of you who mourn for the festival, so that you will no longer suffer reproach. 19 Behold, at that time I will deal with all your oppressors. And I will save the lame and gather the outcast, and I will change their shame into praise and renown in all the earth. Which side do you want to be on? Do you want to be with the lame, outcast and mourners, or do you want to be with the oppressors? There doesn’t seem to be a third side does there? We all tend to see ourselves in that third side, the innocent observers, the ones that don’t exist. Desmond Tuto once said, “if an elephant has it’s foot on the tail of a mouse, and you say you are neutral in that situation, the mouse will not appreciate your neutrality.” There are lots of tails being stepped on in this world, your neutrality is not appreciated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Facebook me