3/21/2022

Opening Litany, Psalm 32

 Pastor: Blessed is the one whose transgressions are forgiven, and whose sins are covered. Blessed I say is the one whose sin the LORD does not count and in whose spirit is no deceit.

Congregation: When I kept silent, my bones wasted away through my groaning all day long. For day and night your hand was heavy upon me and my strength was sapped as in the heat of summer. Then I acknowledged my sin to you and did not cover up my iniquity. I said, "I will confess my transgressions to the LORD "— and you forgave the guilt of my sin.

Pastor: Therefore let everyone who is Godly pray while you may be found; for surely when the mighty waters rise, they will not cause harm.

Congregation: You are our hiding place O Lord and you will protect us from trouble and surround our lives with songs of deliverance.

Pastor: I will instruct you and teach you in the way of the Lord, I will counsel you and watch over you. Do not be like the horse or the mule, which have no understanding but must be controlled by bit and bridle or they will not come to you. Live free, knowing you are a forgiven child of God.

Congregation: When we lose sight of You O Lord many are our woes. But the LORD's unfailing love surrounds all who trusts in the Lord. Therefore we will Rejoice in the LORD and be glad, we will sing and praise the Lord’s name with an upright heart!

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Facebook me