3/14/2022

Psalm 63

 Pastor: O God, you are my God, earnestly I seek you; my soul thirsts for you, my body longs for you, in a dry and weary land where there is no water and jobs are scarce.

Congregation: We have seen you when we gather in the sanctuary and there we beheld your power and your glory. Because your love is better than life, our lips will forever glorify you.

Pastor: I will praise you as long as I live, and in your name I will lift up my hands.

Congregation: When we gather as a people we find our souls, the spirit of God within us, will be satisfied as with the richest of foods; our spirits rise with singing lips and mouths that praise you.

Pastor: In the still of the night I remember you; my thoughts are of you through the watches of the night.

Congregation: Because you are our help, we will sing in the comfort and protection of your mighty wings. Our spirits are drawn to your Glory and Grace and your right hand upholds us and makes our spirits soar.

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Facebook me