7/21/2020

Matthew 13:44-52


I confess that I am by nature sinful and unclean
Give us this day our daily bread
In God we trust
Our Father who art in heaven
I believe in God the Father Almighty
Words, words, words, words!
Right under our eyes, ears, noses
Shining so bright we sometimes fail to see God’s Glory
In our
---- but it’s bright and sunny
---- I’m too tired
---- I’ve too much to do
---- ho-hum Sunday mornings
right there all the time
the very thing we spend a life searching for
only to find
it’s given
freely given
and then sometimes for a brief moment
when we hear a new born baby cry
or the final breath of a life long friend
we hear also the words we speak to comfort them
and the love and hope they carry for us also
and see the shinning treasure
of the kingdom is like..
yeast
pearls
treasures
weeds
mold
and all kinds of things
in Christ’s outstretched hands
and called good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Facebook me