7/13/2020

Psalm 86


Worship Leader: Hear me, Lord, and answer me, for I am poor and needy, a member of the least lost and lonely and you have promised to be there for me and all who trust in you.
Congregation: You are my God;  have mercy on me and bring joy into my life O Lord, as I learn to put my trust in you.

Worship Leader: You hear my prayers O Lord when I cry for mercy. You are forgiving and good and abounding in love to all who call to you.

Congregation: There is nothing in this world or beyond that is like you O Lord. All nations and powers will come before you and bow O Lord, for you are great and do marvelous deeds for all your people.

Worship Leader: Teach me to rely on you fully O Lord, that I may praise you with my whole being and glorify your name forever. 

Congregation: For great is your love which has delivered me from the depths.

Worship Leader: Those who live in fear and surround themselves with power attack me and all the least and lost for they have no regard for you O Lord.  But you, Lord, are a compassionate and gracious God, slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness.

Congregation: Show me your mercy and strength O Lord and let me see your goodness.  Let the arrogant and powerful be put to shame and learn to turn to you where they will find the comfort I have found in you. 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Facebook me