1/13/2014

lamb

Friday January 24th, John 1:  32 Then John gave this testimony: "I saw the Spirit come down from heaven as a dove and remain on him. 33 I would not have known him, except that the one who sent me to baptize with water told me, 'The man on whom you see the Spirit come down and remain is he who will baptize with the Holy Spirit.' 34 I have seen and I testify that this is the Son of God."  When one makes the claim that Jesus is the Son of God they are also making the claim that Caesar, or whichever political or military ruler catches your fancy or thinks they are in control, are “not” the son of god.  Might and force do not rule the day.  Armies, death and control do not rule the day, for a new day, a new dawn has arrived.  The Spirit of God came down into the world and has stayed with the children of God.  We are, and never will be alone.  Through this one, this Jesus the Christ, the world will know the love of God as never before and calls the followers of God to share the news of that all giving, Lamb of God, love.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Facebook me