6/15/2011

July 4th, John 14:1-7 St. Thomas, Apostle

I don’t know
                and I’m scared
of what I don’t know
and where I haven’t been
My doubts come
to the surface of my mind
                                and sing in fear
                                of who I am
                and who
I don’t know who I am
Sing
with a trembling voice of humanity
a song of being lost
of not knowing
                and therefore
                                not wishing to find out
                                what this life
                called upon by this one we call
                Messiah              
                                is all about
Thank you
for echoing my fears in this world
for saying that which I feel
in
I don’t know
and leading me
                into new life
full of doubts
full of faith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Facebook me