6/15/2011

a song of praise in your heart

Saturday July 9th, Matthew 11: 28 "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light." Trying to do it on your own is a hard way to go. Getting down on your knees tends to lighten the burden. Following Jesus is accepting the fact that you can’t do it all and you need someone else. That someone else is the Christ who went to the cross for all humanity. Giving up the “I” takes a real load off your shoulders and opens up the vistas of life with Christ that are before you. It puts a song of praise in your heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Facebook me