11/30/2009

Jesus Loves me this I know.......

Sunday December 6th Malachi 3: 1 "See, I will send my messenger, who will prepare the way before me. Then suddenly the Lord you are seeking will come to his temple; the messenger of the covenant, whom you desire, will come," says the LORD Almighty. The old song, “Jesus Loves Me” for the most part, is wrong. Instead of “Jesus loves me this I know, for the Bible tells me so” should be, “Jesus loves me this I know, for God’s People tell me so.” The message of the Bible is in the relationship. John was a messenger, sent to prepare the way into the hearts of humanity in a hurting world. You also are a messenger, sent to prepare the way in the hearts of humanity in a hurting world. Live your life knowing that you are a messenger. Live your life letting the love of God flow through you. Live your life letting people know “Jesus loves them, this they know, for you as a child of God, simply letting God’s love flow through you, showed them so.” The message is in the relationship, and you and I are called into relationships with one another and with others “out there” who need to “see” the Jesus Loves Me in our lives. Of all the things we can do in this world, it is our highest calling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Facebook me