11/25/2009

Happy Thanksgiving


Matthew 6:24-34

Do Not Worry


O man did you see that new car

I gotta get me one of those

Then people will sit up and take notice

Then I will be somebody

I wonder how I will pay for it

Color

Accessories

Wheels

If I sell my old car

Cut back on the coffee stand

Maybe

Just maybe

I can pull it off

(seek)

And then I will be cool

Everyone will know I am

(ye)

Someone

Then I will get a little respect

(first)

Life will be good

(the kingdom)

And it will be easy street

If only

(all these things)

I can

Pull it off

(will be given)

Then

Finally

(to you)

Life will be good


graphic is from: http://www.nakedpastor.com/

check him out, he has great stuff. While visiting his site, you can buy him a beer..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Facebook me