2/09/2009

www.nakedpastor.com



Yup, this chicken was swimming along just fine until he was informed of his identity! Which reminds me of all the identities that others have given me. At some point the decision has to be made to just go for it, regardless of what others say. There was Moses: “Aren’t you just a murderer?” There was Deborah: “Aren’t you just a woman?” There was David: “Aren’t you just a shepherd boy?” There was Amos: “Aren’t you just a gardener?” There was Jesus: “Aren’t you just from Nazareth?” There were the disciples: “Aren’t you unlearned men?” There was Paul: “Aren’t you just a Christian-killer?” There was Peter: “Aren’t you just a man who denied Jesus?” I could go on. If I accepted and submitted to all the identities and labels that others have tried to stick me with, I would surrender and sink just like this chicken. But I intend to get along swimmingly, whether I cluck or quack.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Facebook me