4/12/2022

Give Thanks to the Lord (Psalm 118)

Worship Leader: Give thanks to the Lord who is good, whose love endures forever.

Congregation: Let everyone say, God’s love endures forever.
Worship Leader: Open the gates of righteousness and we will enter and give thanks to the Lord.
Congregation: They are the gates through which I may enter and give thanks for the Lord has become my salvation.
Worship Leader: I marvel when I see that which was rejected by the world, has become the foundation of humanity
Congregation: This is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.
Worship Leader: Blessed is the one who comes in the name of the Lord, 
Congregation: with boughs in hand we will join the festal procession.
Worship Leader: You are our God and we give you thanks and exalt your name
Congregation: Give thanks to the Lord who is good and whose love endures forever.

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Facebook me