1/24/2022

Psalm 71

 Worship Leader: I take comfort and refuge in you O Lord, for you have never brought me shame.

Congregation: I put my trust in You O Lord, my rock and refuge, for in your righteousness you have rescued and delivered me from all the troubles I step into. 

Worship Leader: You O Lord are the one to whom I can always go for help and salvation.

Congregation: Deliver me from the evil of this world O Lord, that which comes from within and that which comes from without, for the grasps of evil in my life is forever constant and cruel. 

Worship Leader: You have been my source of Hope O Lord from before I even was, you were there for me. 

Congregation: I will ever praise in this world You O Lord, for you are my strong refuge.  My mouth is filled with your praise, declaring your splendor all day long.

 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Facebook me