11/02/2020

Psalm 70

 Pastor: Please O God, I need you now, come quickly to save me; O Lord.  May those who wish me harm and death have their motives and deeds brought to light.  

Congregation: may all who desire the ruin of the children of God be turned back in disgrace. May the motives and deeds who would destroy the love of God in this world be turned back because of their shame. 

Pastor: But may all who seek the Lord rejoice and be glad.

Congregation: may those who long for the saving help of God always say, “The LORD is great!”

Pastor: for me, now, I am in need of your saving help O God

Congregation: You are my help and my deliverer; O LORD, do not delay.

 

1 Comments:

Anonymous Outline of my Lover said...

Good readinng your post

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Facebook me