8/03/2015

goodness

Friday August 14th, John 6: 38 For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me. 39 And this is the will of him who sent me, that I shall lose none of all that he has given me, but raise them up at the last day.  God created the heavens and the earth and called it good.  At each stage of creation God looks at what has been created and it is pronounced good.  God’s word creates not only the world, but also the goodness which is the glue that holds it together.  It is the same with humanity, we are not loved because we are good, we are called good because we are loved. It is Gods will that that very same goodness of creation be extended out to the world around you today.  Christ said to love one another as I have loved you, and when Christ loved, he reached out, he healed and he gave of himself.  We live the love of God when we love one another as the brothers and sisters in Christ both they and we really are.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Facebook me