7/27/2015

on my terms

Friday August 7th, John 6:  28 Then they asked him, "What must we do to do the works God requires?"  29 Jesus answered, "The work of God is this: to believe in the one he has sent." People are funny, even in the midst of their searching; they want to be in charge.  It’s the old Garden of Eden thing all over again.  When I get something for doing something, then ultimately I, not the giver, am the one in charge.  Jesus has done it, your job is to say “Wow, thanks!!!” and then live like you mean it.  Born again, Personal lord and savior, holy prayer warrior, are all ways of telling Christ to buzz off, I will take the prize….. on my terms.  Living a life of wow, thanks, is a way of saying God is in charge, and Christ has shown you that way. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Facebook me