1/28/2013

learning on the journey


Tuesday February 5th, 1 Corinthians 13: 1 What if I could speak all languages of humans and of angels?  If I did not love others, I would be nothing more than a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.   2 What if I could prophesy and understand all secrets and all knowledge?  And what if I had faith that moved mountains?  I would be nothing, unless I loved others.  Wow, dude, what if I could be the winner of survivor or America’s got talent, or maybe able to make it to the top level of the latest video game, or wow, like chosen as winner on American Idol?  Well, without love, you are just another self-absorbed blowhard, of which the world already has way too many.  Try being something the world needs and looks up to.  Chances are you already have the tools necessary and are doing most of it, all you need is a focus.  God has already called you for mission, that empty feeling inside you is your lack of response.  Did you ever think that all those closed doors you run into are trying to move you to that one open door you have been trying to avoid?  That emptiness inside could be the beginning of your calling and it could be many things, but whatever it is, if it is God’s calling, it is filled with the love of God and grace and learning on the journey. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Facebook me