2/21/2011

subsistence fantasy

Thursday March 3rd, Matthew 6: 24 “No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money. In Anchorage, as in many parts of the country, the other master is not money, but what money can buy. Great opulence is not the goal, good enough is. We are not after yachts costing millions of dollars, just give me a simple cabin in the woods I can get away from on weekends, a car to get me there, and boat and a snow machine when I get there and plenty of fish to give me the illusion of a subsistence fantasy. In the mean time, I notice that you and your children are gone most weekends. You might want to at least try www.10worship.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Facebook me