2/28/2011

Listen

Friday March 11th, Matthew 17: 5 While he was still speaking, a bright cloud enveloped them, and a voice from the cloud said, "This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased. Listen to him!" Amid the commotion of the moment comes the pure voice of God. It not only claims Jesus as the loved one and the Son, but more importantly the one who is to be listened to. Sometimes amid the clamor of our own voices and programs we fail to hear the voice of God. This is Jesus, my son whom I love,…………….. LISTEN TO HIM!!!!!!! Listen as he leads you to the dusty streets. Listen as he leads you to the poor and needy. Listen as he leads you to a life of prayer. Turn out your own lights, turn down your own volume, turn down the static and noise of day to day life, and listen. And what does the Lord require, that you seek justice, show mercy and walk humbly before your God, and Listen!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Facebook me