9/27/2010

That Mulberry tree looks just like you

Friday October 8th, Luke 17: 6 He replied, "If you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree, 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea,' and it will obey you. I don’t know if faith can anthropomorphize a mulberry tree and make it obey better than our children, but I have seen faith move mountains of injustice and greed. I have seen faith erase years of brokenness and infidelity in relationships. I have see faith offer forgiveness and reconciliation to a murderer who killed several children in a small community’s school building. I have seen faith, however small, do things far beyond getting a mulberry tree to follow your verbal commands. It is not your faith that needs to increase, it is your belief in the faith of Christ. Aim higher and let faith soar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Facebook me