9/20/2010

Opening Litany based on Psalm 146

Pastor: Praise the LORD O my soul, let us Praise the name of the Lord

Congregation: I will praise the LORD all my life and sing praise to my God as long as I live.

Pastor: Do not put your trust in rulers; mere mortals who cannot save. When their spirit departs, they return to the ground like everyone else and on that very day their plans come to nothing. Blessed is the one whose help and hope is in the Lord our God.

Congregation: Praise the Lord O my soul, Praise the Lord.

Pastor: For the Lord our God is the Maker of heaven and earth, the seas, and everything in them.

Congregation: Praise the Lord O my soul, Praise the Lord who remains faithful forever.

Pastor: The Lord upholds the cause of the oppressed and gives food to the hungry. The LORD sets prisoners free and gives sight to the blind and lifts up those who are bowed down.

Congregation: Praise the Lord O my soul for the LORD loves the righteous.

Pastor: The LORD watches over the alien and sustains the fainthearted and the lonely.

Congregation: Praise the Lord O my soul; Praise the Lord who frustrates the ways of the wicked.

Pastor: The LORD reigns forever; your God for all generations.

Congregation: Praise the LORD O my soul, let us Praise the name of the Lord.

Pastor: Welcome to Worship at Christ Our Savior Lutheran Church.

Congregation: Where we are Inspired by God’s Love to Praise, Nurture and Serve.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Facebook me