4/26/2010

5th Sunday of Easter

John 13:31-35

Jesus the Christ
Emmanuel, Lord with us
the God who created all
---- and sustains all
-------- and saves all
lived among us
---- taught us
---- cared for us
---- loved us
---- brought us new life
and left us with the command
Love one another
in the midst of strife and conflict
in the midst of war
---- Love one another
in the midst of families
and finances
---- Love one another
it is then we hear Christ
know Christ
see Christ
in the smile of a child
and the tears of a friend
the laughter in the halls
and the sun in the sky
Love one another
and in doing so
know
---- of God’s love for you
Christ

1 Comments:

Blogger Ivy said...

I love it, Pr. Dan. I'm preaching this Sunday. May I use your post if I give you credit? Also love your picture of Jerusalem. I spent 6 1/2 years in the Holy Land in the '80s.

Blessings.

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Facebook me