3/11/2010

Turn yourself and your pastor in

Glenn Beck recently told his listeners to leave any church that teaches social justice, and to report its pastor to church authorities. A quick search on the net shows that those churches that teach social justice include: Lutheran, Methodists, Catholic, Presbyterian, Episcopalian, Baptists and many evangelicals. My search is by no means complete and I am sure there are many others who also teach social justice as a central part of Jesus' message. If you are one of these faiths, Sojourners has created a venue for reporting yourself to Glenn Beck. I did not find "social justice" on the LDS web site (Glenn Beck's faith) but if any LDS friends out there are aware of social justice being part of their teachings, please let me know.

click here to turn yourself in

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Facebook me