2/22/2010

Fear Not Lutheran Church

Friday March 5th, Luke 13 : 32 He replied, "Go tell that fox, 'I will drive out demons and heal people today and tomorrow, and on the third day I will reach my goal.' 33 In any case, I must keep going today and tomorrow and the next day—for surely no prophet can die outside Jerusalem! This is an example of Eye on the Kingdom life. It’s a new definition of “No Fear.” Instead of an X games slogan, it should be a church slogan. NFLC, No Fear Lutheran Church, I like it! It was the word of God from the cradle to the cross. It was the word of God from the time the angles spoke to the shepherds out in their fields by night, to words to the thief on the cross with Jesus, fear not, the Lord is with you; today you will be with me in paradise. It was the word spoken to the disciples and the people, Fear Not, you have a little bread and some fish, you feed them. Come on out of the safety of the boat and take a few steps. I know Saul used to kill Christians for a living, but he is one of mine now. Take and eat and don’t call anything I have made unclean, don’t be afraid of what you think always has been. Fear Not, and live a Kingdom focused life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Facebook me