2/01/2010

alive

Thursday February 11th, 1 Corinthians 15: 10-11 But because God was so gracious, so very generous, here I am. And I'm not about to let his grace go to waste. Haven't I worked hard trying to do more than any of the others? Even then, my work didn't amount to all that much. It was God giving me the work to do, God giving me the energy to do it. So whether you heard it from me or from those others, it's all the same: We spoke God's truth and you entrusted your lives. God calls, God equips, God provides the task, and sometimes, we even respond. When we do find ourselves responding, we say things like, “What a wonderful day” or “I feel so alive” or “I feel so blessed.” When we say those things, those whom God has placed in our path are saying something similar, what a wonderful day, what a blessing. The world becomes alive with hope. And once in a while, we even become aware of the connection and thank God for that wonderful day, that wonderful blessing. Feeling a bit down lately, a bit on edge and grumpy? Try saying Yes to God’s calling and see what happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Facebook me