6/30/2009

fool on the street

Monday July 6th, 2 Corinthians 12: 6 If I had a mind to brag a little, I could probably do it without looking ridiculous, and I'd still be speaking plain truth all the way. But I'll spare you. I don't want anyone imagining me as anything other than the fool you'd encounter if you saw me on the street or heard me talk. One way to look like the fool on the street, or anywhere else, is to brag. It is referred to as having ā€œIā€ trouble. Paul had much to brag about in the area of religious experience, and from time to time even had a little ā€œIā€ trouble himself. His main focus however was the Lord and the grace of God that saves us all. Any other focus tends to turn around and bite us in the end. Having trouble with depression, unhappiness, ambition, addiction, direction, etc? Change your focus. Change the direction you life faces and the path you are on. Change it in the direction of Christ. Change it knowing that through the grace of God all humanity are your brothers and sisters. Once you know the one to whom you will go, and the who you go with, it will help you enjoy the journey getting there, life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Facebook me