3/24/2008

Always good interest

Tuesday April 1st, 1 Peter 1:3 Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, 4 and into an inheritance that can never perish, spoil or fadeā€”kept in heaven for you. I have watched the market take away a good hunk of money this year. I have watched the cost of filling the tank make me glad I bought a Civic. My neighbors have dropped the price of their house $200G and it is still on the market after a year. Jesus calls us to put our faith in him, to store our treasures in heaven where there is no recession, no war profiteers to wreck the economy for everyone else. There is only Jesus, my interest in him always pays beyond my expectations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Facebook me