7/20/2007

The way we change

Sunday July 29th, Genesis 18: 20 The LORD said, "Abraham, I have heard that the people of Sodom and Gomorrah are doing all kinds of evil things. 21 Now I am going down to see for myself if those people really are that bad. If they aren't, I want to know about it." Try as we might, we can’t convince God to our way of thinking, God checks things out personally. Try as it might, the church is not the final word on God’s judgment, or it’s blessings either, that too is up to God personally. That doesn’t mean we don’t bring our concerns to God, quite the contrary, that should be a part of our being every waking moment, as well as a lot of the sleeping moments. What often changes is not God, but rather our perception of who God is and what God wants.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Facebook me