7/17/2007

Interesting year and a half

It has been an interesting year and a half. Last year my stepdaughter’s boyfriend came and asked permission to marry. He was nervous when he asked us and we were more than happy to say yes. He then went to her father to ask him. He rang the doorbell and when he went in, there was her father fully dressed after getting back from SWAT training. The timing may have been a bit rough but he asked any way and received a warm welcome. In April, the church annual meeting approved my sabbatical. In August, my stepdaughter’s fiancé had open-heart surgery to replace part of the aorta. In September, my stepdaughter went back to school and her fiancé went bear hunting. In September my youngest daughter quite school. In October, my youngest daughter told me she was pregnant. In February, my youngest daughter told me she wanted to get married and I said yes. In March, my youngest daughter had a 2 pound 2 ounce baby boy. In May, my new grandson got out of the NICU. At the end of May, my stepdaughter graduated from college. In early June, she was interviewing for jobs and getting ready for her wedding in early June. While on her honeymoon, she got a job at the NICU. In June, my youngest daughter turned 17. Last Saturday my youngest daughter got married. My Grandson is up to 10 plus pounds. Next week I leave for three month Sabbatical. End of July, my new son in law leaves for basic at Ft. Sill. I look forward to some down time. Pictures of weddings and babies at my family blog. Sabbatical T-shirts at www.cafepress.com/coslc I will continue to put meditations on the blog and will be back the end of October.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Facebook me