6/12/2007

Grace means

Wednesday June 20th, Galatians 2: 20 I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. 21 I do not set aside the grace of God, for if righteousness could be gained through the law, Christ died for nothing!" We all set aside the grace of God, it is the human thing to do. To be saved by grace is to not be in control. To be saved by grace is to accept that everyone else on this planet can be, and most likely is, saved by grace also. To be saved by grace means that any justification for killing, whether it be the death penalty or war, is saying that some people created in God’s image and loved by God, we deem not worthy to live, and therefore we are in charge and God is not. To be saved by grace is to constantly look inward and see the ways we try to bottleneck that grace going out to others, and knowing that in spite of that, we are saved by grace. To be saved by grace means knowing that we have been, are and always will be loved by the creator to who created all that is and pronounced it good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Facebook me