6/11/2007

Opening Litany from Psalm 5

Pastor: Listen, LORD, as I pray! Pay attention when I groan. You are my King and my God. Answer my cry for help because I pray to you.

Congregation: Each morning you listen to my prayer, as I bring my requests to you and wait for your reply. You are not the kind of God who is pleased with evil.

Pastor: No one who boasts can stand in your presence, LORD, and you despise the evil in people. You destroy every liar, and you despise violence and deceit.

Congregation: Because of your great mercy, I come to your house, LORD, and I am filled with wonder as I bow down to worship at your holy temple.

Pastor: You do what is right, and I ask you to guide me.

Congregation: Make your teaching clear in all the choices before me, O Lord, and guide me in Your Ways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Facebook me