12/11/2006

Web Radio

OK, the web radio is now up and running. Sorry for the inconvenience for so long. We still have a very old computer running the music and I don't think I will get the Christmas selection uploaded before Christmas but we should be moving forward soon. Thank you again for your patience and enjoy. Just click on the link to the left for the web radio and it should bring up either Musicmatch Jukebox or Windows Media Player or iTunes and start playing. Thank you Nick for getting this fixed up during this busy season. Blessings to you all. When I am back in my office on Wednesday of this week I will plug in my iPod to the Christmas section. Love to all this season. I will be at meetings all Monday and Tuesday and will not get out the meditations or poems for 3rd Advent until Wednesday.

Pastor Dan
Christ Our Savior Lutheran, where we are inspired by God's love to Praise, Nurture and Serve.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Facebook me