12/04/2006

“Jesus loves me this I know, for God’s People tell me so.”

Wednesday December 13th Malachi 3: 1 "See, I will send my messenger, who will prepare the way before me. Then suddenly the Lord you are seeking will come to his temple; the messenger of the covenant, whom you desire, will come," says the LORD Almighty. The old song, for the most part, is wrong. It should be, “Jesus loves me this I know, for God’s People tell me so.” John was a messenger, sent to prepare the way into the hearts of humanity in the world. You are also a messenger, sent to prepare the way in the hearts of humanity in the world. Live your life knowing that you are a messenger. Live you life letting the love of God flow through you. Live your life letting people know “Jesus loves them, this they know, for you as a child of God, simply letting God’s love flow through you, told them so.” Of all the things we can do in this world, it is our highest calling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Facebook me