6/09/2006

Send me!

Monday June 12th, Isaiah 6: Then one of the angel-seraphs flew to me. He held a live coal that he had taken with tongs from the altar. He touched my mouth with the coal and said, "Look. This coal has touched your lips. Gone your guilt, your sins wiped out." And then I heard the voice of the Master: "Whom shall I send? Who will go for us?" I spoke up, “I'll go. Send me!" Strange figures with six wings flying around, hot coals touching your lips, sometimes fantasy is the only way to describe that which is beyond description. Some may take offense at calling it fantasy and may want to call it real, actual, factual. For me that distracts from the wonder. If I can truly grasp and understand the mysteries of God, they are no longer mysteries. I prefer at times to awed. Make it your aim to be awed by God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Facebook me