9/21/2005

What is your prayer??

Friday September 30th, Matthew 21: 28"What do you think? There was a man who had two sons. He went to the first and said, 'Son, go and work today in the vineyard.' 29" 'I will not,' he answered, but later he changed his mind and went. 30"Then the father went to the other son and said the same thing. He answered, 'I will, sir,' but he did not go. 31"Which of the two did what his father wanted?" I hear a lot of spiritual sounding words. I would rather see a little spirituality. Saying I'll pray for you is different than praying for someone. Saying Jesus loves you is different than loving someone as Jesus would love them. Public confession of sin is different than late at night soul searching. Everything we think, do and say, and the reasons we think it, do it and say it, are a prayer to our Heavenly Father. At any time, just stop and ask yourself, is this the prayer I want to be praying?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Facebook me