6/21/2005

Go Home

Sunday June 26th, Psalm 19: The heavens are telling of the greatness of God and the great open spaces above show the work of God’s hands. Day to day they speak. And night to night they show much learning. There is no speaking and no words where their voice is not heard. When you think of Heaven and Hell and the devil, it is good to get your priorities straight. Look up to the heavens, look out to creation, look to the handiwork of God and get a hint of what God is all about. Is there a power of evil? I believe so. Experiences in my life tell me so. The experiences in my life also tell me that the powers of evil can live only where we let them live and can only destroy. The power of God can create and build and love and live. The next time you come in contact with the power of evil in a very real form, tell it to go to hell and leave you alone. In that case it is not swearing anymore than telling a stray dog to go home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Facebook me