9/14/2020

Opening Litany based on Psalm 145: 1-8

Pastor: I will exalt you, my God the King and praise your name forever and ever.

Congregation: Every day of my life I will praise you O Lord and extol your name in all that I say and do.  

Pastor: Great and worthy of Praise is the LORD whose greatness no one can fathom. Each generation is called upon to commend the works of the Lord to the next, telling of the mighty acts of God. 

Congregation: We will speak of and show the glorious splendor of the majesty of the Lord to our children, and our community.

Pastor: O that our deeds would tell of the awesome ways of the Lord, celebrating the abundant goodness and righteousness of the Lord with joyful song. 

Congregation: For the LORD is gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and rich in love.

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Facebook me