8/19/2020

Psalm 138

 Worship Leader: I will praise you, O LORD, with all my heart; I will praise you before all the little gods of this world to let them know that You O Lord are the center of my life.

Congregation: I will worship you and praise your name O Lord for all your unfailing love and faithfulness. 


Worship Leader: When I called upon the name of the Lord, I felt peace, an answer, and emboldened in my walk with God.

Congregation: May all the powers of this world praise you O Lord and may we all join is singing of the greatness of the Lord.   

Worship Leader: Even in the mightiness of the Lord, the Lord looks kindly upon the lowly, but takes notice of the proud from afar.

Congregation: Though I walk at times in the midst of trouble, the Lord looks kindly upon me.  The Lords presence protects me from the things of this world that would do me harm.

Worship Leader: Your love O Lord endures forever and you will not forsake the work of your hands.

Congregation: I will praise you, O LORD, with all my heart; I will praise you before all the little gods of this world to let them know that You O Lord are the center of my life.

 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Facebook me