4/27/2020

John 10:1-10 4th Sunday of Easter


I hear the cry from all sides
               come follow
               See how I have put together the facts
               Hear the story I have woven
               airtight
that sounds by all reason
               like truth
I yearn to follow
               but where
I hear the cry from within
               (I have come)
and know that voice
               I see not
               I hear not
the seamless reason
of carefully crafted facts
I know only the one who was
on the cross
               (that you might have life)
Who tasted death
               And life
               Before me
Who has risen
               To bring life to me
               Peace to me
Hope to me
that I may now shout for Joy
and Live
               (life in its fullness)
Life

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Facebook me