2/08/2020

Matthew 5:21-37 Murder Adultery Divorce

I am just trying to get to worship
Packing the kids and all their things in the car
Rushing out the door at the last moment
And then some jerk
Some stupid jerk
Pulls out in front
Of ME
And goes
So
Slow
So
Slow
So
Slow
I could just kill him
(you have heard it said)
How do you expect me to keep this family together
Teach the children their lessons
(but I tell you)
Provide a good example
With jerks like that on the road
There ought to be a law
(leave your gift)
We need a bit more law and order around here
More laws
More cops
More prisons
To control
Others
(and reconcile)
I just can’t believe the stupid jerk
(and do not)
Has such a hot wife
I mean
(cause)
Hot
I can’t wait to see what little number
(others)
She is wearing today
No wonder I never
Hear
(to sin)
The sermon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Facebook me