1/06/2020

Psalm 40:1-11



Worship Leader: I waited patiently for the LORD and the Lord turned to me and heard my cry. The Lord lifted me out of the slimy pit, the mud and mire and set my feet on solid ground. 


Congregation; The Lord has given us a new song, a new hymn of praise.  Many will see the Lord and put their trust in the God of Creation.

Worship Leader: Blessed is the one who puts their trust in the LORD and not in the proud who try to turn them aside to false gods.

Congregation: Many and marvelous are the wonders the Lord has done and the deeds the Lord has called us to do. 

Worship Leader: None can compare with the Lord our God, I cannot help but speak and tell of the deeds of the Lord, though they be too numerous to declare.

Congregation: It is not Sacrifice and offering the Lord desires from us, but the Lord has opened our ears and hearts to our calling as the children of God, and we respond by saying, Here I am, ready to serve as a child of God. 

Worship Leader: I desire to do your will, my God; your law is within my heart.”

Congregation: We will proclaim your saving acts to a world ready to hear of your Grace, 

Worship Leader: Do not let our lips be sealed O LORD, but give us the words to speak.

Congregation: We will not hide your righteousness in our hearts, but will speak of your faithfulness and your saving help.

Worship Leader: Do not conceal your love and your faithfulness from the world around you.

Congregation: As we go forth into the world with the word of your Grace, may your mercy surround us and your love and faithfulness be upon us O Lord our God. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Facebook me