9/23/2019

Luke 16:19-31 The Rich Man and Lazarus



Life is good
Family and friends gathering for meals
Dripping with milk and honey
Life is good for the children of Abraham
Busy with the day to day duties of making money
Being at the right place
Connecting with the right people
Busy
Something seems different today
The front steps
Seem somehow empty
But I can’t seem to put my finger on why
O well,
I must have been dreaming
Life is good for a child of Abraham
Who is busy
And on track to the good life
In time
The business and the good times also come to an end
In time all of life levels out
In time the busy stops for us all
Almost
Hay you, boy
I know you
I dropped trinkets and change in your bucket
(without ever working to change the bucket)
You owe me
Water!
Now please!
And tell my family
If they are not too busy to listen


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Facebook me