7/08/2019

Luke 10:25-37


Crouched amid my humanness
I venture out
---- boldly
and I understand
---- intellectually
the meaning of the commandments
the meaning of life itself
that I am to love (LOVE)
not just in what I feel
---- (THE LORD)
but even in what I don’t feel
but still do
it sounds easy
it sounds good
and it is surely a wisdom
I will pass on
---- and on
-------- and on
to the third and forth generation
of those who………….
I will pass it on
---- (WITH ALL THAT YOU ARE)
the meaning of life
the meaning of the commandments
I only wish “they” would know these words
And understand what “I” understand
---- (AND LOVE)
and maybe “they” would not act like
---- look like
-------- talk like
that
---- (YOUR NEIGHBOR)
then the world would be a better place
and all would be sweetness and light
---- (AS YOURSELF)
if they would just learn to love
(AND JESUS SAID,
“GO AND DO LIKEWISE”)
-------- ?like me?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Facebook me