11/29/2017

Advent 1 Mark 13: 33-37



Watch!
Watch, and I stand there
waiting!
for that
            time    
                        moment
when it would be fulfilled
and every life would have
that missing element
that wholeness
            and holiness
that every cell of my being
            and world
                        and universe
cries out for
            FILL ME LORD
            MAKE ME WHOLE
fill this void
            this longing
in my life
I am waiting
            (watching)
Lord.  I am waiting
but the time
            (unending)
seems to be all there is
just the time
            and the waiting
                        (hurt)
            in this world
I am ready for you Lord
            (holy)
ready to see the glory
            (love)
that is you
and be taken from
all the hurt
            (this)
                        pain
            (gift)
                        hunger
            (of life)
                        and death
            (to us)
                        we have
                                    (created)
                                    in this life
WHEN WILL THE WAITING BE OVER?
and my eyes cleared

from having to watch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Facebook me