11/17/2015

I wonder as I wander

Saturday November 28th, John 18:  37 "You are a king, then!" said Pilate.  Jesus answered, "You are right in saying I am a king. In fact, for this reason I was born, and for this I came into the world, to testify to the truth. Everyone on the side of truth listens to me."  Jesus came to testify to the truth.  The truth is that the gift of life is given to all people.  Once in a while we get a glimpse of this vision, this truth, and for that brief moment life makes sense.  Most of the time however we wander around wondering if it could be true or perhaps just all an illusion.  I wonder as I wander out under the sky, how Jesus the Savior did come for to die for poor ordinary people like you and like I.  I wonder as I wander out under the sky.  Live a life of wonder today as you wander and welcome one another as brothers and sisters on the journey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Facebook me