8/17/2015

threefold creation relationship

Thursday August 30th, John 6: 56 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in him. 57 Just as the living Father sent me and I live because of the Father, so the one who feeds on me will live because of me. 58 This is the bread that came down from heaven. Your forefathers ate manna and died, but he who feeds on this bread will live forever." We were created in and for relationship.  We are related to the God who created us and loves us and it is in God we find our life and ability to live and love in this world.  Jesus, as the son of God continues this relationship and calls us into an intimate relationship with himself and this creator God.  We are also created in relationship with one another.  The creation of the human family is told in the creation of Eve from a part of Adam.  We are part one of another, and just as we were created in the image of, and in relation to God, we were created from and in relation to, one another.  We are created from the dust of the ground and are created in relationship with this earth from which we were formed, and we are called to care for and love this creation.  This is the threefold creation relationship; Created by God, from the earth, for one another in a loving relationship with all.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Facebook me